1. KPMG - Implementing Effective Privacy Monitoring - Enhancing the Audit of Business Continuity Planning
2. AIG - Emerging IT Risks
3. Honkamp Krueger & Co. - Construction Auditing & Risks for 2013 & Beyond
1. EinsnerAmper - Enhancing the Audit of Business Continuity Planning
2. EinsnerAmper - Risk Assessments
3. Your IIA Membership: Five and a Half Steps to Success
4. Premier Technology Solutions - Securing Sensitive Data Presentation
5. EinsnerAmper - Privacy Governance & Information Security Requirements
6. ETTELMAN & HOCHHEISER - PRIVACY LAWS
Want to Promote Your Business with IIA?
Please join us as we recognize our hard working volunteers for a job well done this chapter year during the Annual Awards Dinner - more details to follow
Upcoming Event Details
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm not an IIA Member. Can I still attend Workshops and Luncheons?
Yes. Registration is open to both members and non-members of New York IIA. Members receive special discount pricing so we encourage you to join today! You can also save more by purchasing an Event Subscription plan.
Can I earn CPE Credits for attending?
Yes. Click on the 'Register' link for any eligible event to see how many CPE Credits can be earned.
What is the dress code for NYIIA Events?
Casual dress is encouraged for all workshops and luncheons.
Can I cancel my event registration once it is paid for?
No. The Subscription Plan must be used at any meeting during the current Chapter year, and your selection of individuals can be different for each workshop and/or luncheon meeting attended. There will be no refunds for tickets not used by the last workshop of the Chapter year.
We do not offer refunds on events. If you have any questions please contact us.